Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Have Returned!

The Story:
I don't know if any of you know this, but I used to operate a full-fledged website from the Summer of 2002-Winter 2003. It had to move three times because small, individually-operated severs have a habit of dumping non-personal clients (aka me). However, it was quite an experience for me, and it really got my creative juices flowing (for god's sake, I had seven layouts during its lifespan...seven.) This blog is stifling in comparison. So I'm gonna bring back some of the flavor, and see if I can't get the uber awesome ball rolling again.

The First In An Epic Saga of Rehash:

Half-Assed Ideas
Toilet Paper Dispenser
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Basically, this idea eliminates the need for getting up and changing the roll yourself. Just simply lift the tab and a new roll pops out. No fuss, no muss. Loading would be a bitch though. And that's why it's a half-assed idea.

Mr. Car
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Pinto meets the 21st century! At least the body anyway. I basically thought...what happens on the road naturally without any human intervention. Let's use that to help power a car. Answer: air rushing over a moving object. All we do is take that air, run it throuh some turbines and voila! Mediocre amounts of energy. I rock, don't I. Yes. Yes, that's it. Woo.

Ferris Wheel Hotel
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Click the image to view a larger version)
I think this is pretty self-explanatory. Worst. Idea. Ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home