Sunday, February 20, 2005

3hive - The Best Kind of Hive

I've been rabidly collecting iTunes bottlecaps ever since I swore off filesharing (Soulseeek stopped launching properly). I think I've dug through so many trashcans just to get them, I'm mentally wired to gravitate towards the color yellow. Anyway, as soon as I stumbled accross 3hive, I was quite relieved. They've got a ton of great indie artists accross the genres, just waiting for you to download. The kicker about this site, though, is that it's maintained blog-style. This provides detailed, personable descriptions about each artist that allow you to decide before downloading. It's quite ingenious, really. So go ahead. Download something. It's better than rooting through trash.

Favorite Artists hosted on 3hive:
Actionslacks
A Girl Called Eddy
Kennedy
Let's Go Sailing
Marah
Palomar
Slender


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home