Thursday, August 28, 2003

I freaking hate The Wedding by Dorothy West. It's a terrible book with stilted dialouge, horrible character development, and on top of it all...it's boring and socialite as hell. I could go on for days saying "I hate it" millions of times in a row, but I'm not going to do that. Mainly because I'm tired. Also, I don't have that many days to read it because this is my summer reading book (yeah, like I'd read a book on my own, especially one as stupid as this). The book is due to be done by Tuesday.

See, the thing is...I was expecting something that was on the level of To Kill A Mockingbird. Well, thats what the critcs were saying it was going to be like. But the phrase "instant classic" gets thrown around too much these days and this praise was grossly misplaced. It's a crapheap. Anyway, back to cussing out the book and eventually throwing it into the fast-moving ceiling fan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home