Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Well, the site's been moved to another server now. Xparte.com has generously offered to host the site ad-free, and I couldn't resist. They're a great community and it looks like it'll be fun to have the site here for quite some time now (hopefully till I get bored with it, lol).
Anyway, the last couple of days haven't been anything remarkable. Eagle Court of Honor (not mine)....and a haircut.
Speaking of the Eagle Court, though, I finally have a new project that I can work on now. It's a construction project. There's a room at the church we meet at that needs a wall tearing down and a total redecoration. It seems like quite a suitable project. So I'm going to get the work in line for that.
Oh and I have driving lessons tomorrow. Finally my parents will allow me out in traffic, lol.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home