Thursday, July 31, 2003

Well, it's final. I'm going to Ohio for Cedar Point and Six Flags Ohio (too lazy to actually say "Worlds of Adventure" out loud, lol) starting saturday the 16th and leaving the 19th. Saturday travel, Sunday, SFWoA (I don't want to say an acronym out loud :-P), Monday and half of Tuesday Cedar Point (gotta account for TTD and maximum coaster credits :-). I'm probably gonna put a counter on the site or something just because I'm so excited about the trip. Thank God for cheap Southwest fares, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have this much freedom in going places.

I'm also working on documenting my solution for the Rubik's Cube, so step 1 and explination of notation is already up. Check it out under random. Oh, and I reconfigured parks and random to have a tree structure so it's easier to get to what you want quicker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home