Sunday, June 29, 2003

Hi. My name's Kevin and I go by the screenname mrprogrammer8, obviously. I've got some issues, and some free time, so I decided to put up my thoughts for others in the sheer interest of amusement. God knows I need to be more open and social.

Where to start on who the hell I am...I guess I'm interested in engineering, roller coasters, web design, software programming, psychology, comedy, and film. I'm pretty diverse when you look at it. I don't have a heck of a lot of friends, and I rarely go out, but frankly, it's not a big deal. I'm fairly happy just sitting around the house and pursuing the aforementioned interests. I go to an all boys school, so its getting a bit hard for me to deal with the fact that I haven't spoken to a girl in 2 years or so, but again, not a huge deal. God I'm lame. Well, at least I'll try to keep it humorous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home